Experience and Examples
The projects listed below are just a small sampling of the white papers, methodologies and other written materials that we have created over the years for dozens of clients.
We've written well over 100 white papers covering Project Management, Microsoft Infrastructure Management, Service Level Agreements, Wireless Computing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Outsourcing, Supply Chain, B2B Marketplaces, e-Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Healthcare, Data Warehousing, Euro currency and many other topics.
- Arcstream Solutions Improving the Auto Claims Process with Mobile Technologies
- Dextrys Product Engineering Optimization: Release Management
- NetPro 2006 Directory Experts Conference: Attendee Survey Results Highlights and Analysis
- PurchaseProBuying and Selling through B2B Marketplaces
- SourceIQ A Five Step Approach to Protecting and Optimizing Software Investments
- Clarity Consulting What Makes a Great White Paper
Note: In addition to writing this paper, Clarity Consulting designed and performed the survey and analysis that supplies its data and insights.
Other Content Projects
In addition to writing white papers, we've completed many content creation projects of all sizes including:
Articles, Reports and Supplements
- A myriad of articles on various business/IT topics, published in print and on the web
- In-depth reports on Outsourcing, Business/IT Alignment issues, Wireless Technology
Marketing and Sales Materials
- Sales and marketing position papers on e-business, IT outsourcing, software quality assurance, application security, application integration, network infrastructure and other topics
- Complete marketing and sales packages, including brochures, slide presentations and technical descriptions, to support new offerings for several product and service providers
- Presentation slides, graphics and accompanying scripts for dozens of business and technology presentations
- Press releases for a variety of consulting and software companies
- Marketing and advertising supplements for IT conferences and Business magazines
- Complete webpage content for several corporate websites
- Individual page content for new products, services and marketing landing pages
- Methodologies for project management, IT outsourcing, business application assessment, enterprise contingency planning, testing and transition management