Clarity Consulting is an analytically-oriented management consulting firm specializing in research, metrics, marketing and management consulting. Founded by Ian S. Hayes in 1993, our name reflects our mission – to bring clarity to the way our clients understand, assess, communicate and respond to complex business and technology issues and opportunities.
Who We Serve
We assist CEOs, senior executives, corporate strategists, product/service managers, technology and marketing organizations, legal firms and financial investors. Our international client base includes start-up companies to the largest global corporations.
Our services are built around four highly interrelated core capabilities.
- Research - Using web and literature searches, surveys, interviews, modeling and experimental trials, we provide our clients unique insights on markets, competition, customers, technology and more to drive strategy and supply marketing content
- Metrics - We devise and execute metrics programs to objectively quantify, monitor and manage performance in areas such as productivity, quality, service levels, ROI, customer satisfaction and marketing assessments
- Marketing - From white papers and sales collateral to targeted marketing programs, we help our clients build awareness, attract prospects, develop leads and close business with informative, impactful content and programs
- Consulting - We turn research insights into concrete actions to improve business performance, helping our clients optimize technical and organizational processes, launch new products and services, enhance sourcing relationships, increase marketing effectiveness and integrate acquired businesses
The following characteristics set us apart from other management consulting firms.
- Interdisciplinary experience - unique blend of hands on experience in management, marketing, product/service management and technology implementation that enables us to tackle complex assignments that cross technical and organizational boundaries
- Synergistic services - our strengths in research, metrics, marketing and consulting provide the actionable insights, objective data and persuasive powers to develop creative solutions, build constituent support and see our recommendations through successful implementation
- Business focused, but technology savvy - deep understanding of current corporate, web and mobile technologies and their markets, uses and effective deployment; we're equally comfortable working with technical practitioners as we are delivering board of director presentations
- Analytical capabilities - use of research, metrics and modeling to truly understand situations and trends and develop strategies, content and solutions based on objective insights
- Communication capabilities - ability to synthesize and clearly explain complex topics, issues and solutions to all levels of audiences through presentations and written materials